- Not a traditional boring firm, we think differently
- We have a positive energy about us
- Work with clients remotely and in person in our new office in Oxted
- Serve 1500 clients, all diverse businesses with a local feel
- We’re a supportive team, committed to learning
You’ll be part of a team that cares for its clients. You’ll be passionate about inspiring and educating our clients to love and understand their numbers, while helping them to achieve their personal and business goals.
When you join Moorgate Accountancy, you become part of our super supportive and fun collective. You’ll join a team that cares about you and your career development, and get support to help you to define and achieve your personal goals.
- A flexible approach to work
- A community mindset and charitable giving
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays, as a minimum
- Pension scheme contributions
- Office closed at Christmas & Christmas eve off
- Team building days and regular social events
- Continuous opportunities to learn and grow
- Personal development/skill sharing
- Learning from each other
- A comprehensive training program (where applicable to the role)
This position has now been filled
GRADUATE TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT
This position has now been filled for 2023
If you are thinking we are the place for you and you don’t see a job advertised that suits your skills, please do get in touch with us as we do occasionally recruit into other areas too.